Total Pageviews

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Review of Ambiance Gallery Wood Frames

Originally submitted at Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies

The Versatile, Contemporary Frame Designed For Artists!   Accepts up to ¾" stretched canvas Accepts all matted and mounted artwork! Includes 1/16" acrylic glazing Rigid wood backing protects artwork Six incredible wood finishes Unbeatable everyday pricing   The clean lovely...


Great resource for good quality frames.

By ARTFULKAY from Washington, DC on 8/17/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Quality Construction

Best Uses: Collage

Was this a gift?: No

I am always on the watch for affordable frames, so I can offer my art at affordable prices. Most frames are used to protect the works of art when they are in a show, then the buyer gets the frame of their choice. I think these will not be replaced. They are very nice.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment